Excellent property, consisting of housing, swimming pool, gardens, vast land, and airstrip with hangar, located in a privileged area of Alentejo - it is halfway between Lisbon and the Algarve - this property is unique for its characteristics, quality of constructions, surroundings, and atmosphere, makes it possible to live with all the quality, comfort, safety, privacy and possibility of flights almost every day of the year, including winter because the climate is moderate and with little rain.
The property has 30 hectares, (300,000 m2) is completely fenced, and consists of different areas:
- Aeronautics, with its entrance, hangar, runway, aircraft aprons, and parking lots for many visitors, in addition, to support facilities including accommodation.
- The main house connected to the simple chapel by 3 arches has two own entrances.
- The pool has a support house and is conveniently separated from the main house.
- The farmhouse with a carport for machines and a pleasant wooden hut with a trellis of table grapes has 4 suitable entrances.
- The main house has the typical Alentejo style but is built with the most modern technologies. It comprises a hall decorated with stained glass, two en-suite bedrooms with large built-in closets, and another special suite with a separate living room and walking closet; the convenient gym is located next to the rooms; the office is large and has a beautiful bathroom with handpainted 7th-century tiles; the living room is large and has a wintering area with a beautiful fireplace and a summer area with direct access to the large terrace facing south; the dining room connects with the large kitchen that also joins the wood-fired oven and b.b.c. With a beautiful tile panel depicting the area.
The floor of the rooms is in high-resistance Brazilian exotic wood; that of the common areas in regional tiles, also of high resistance.
The house has excellent insulation between walls and aluminum frames, lacquered in white with thermal cut and double glazing, has aluminum shutters of the same color and insulation on the sheets; which gives it great thermal inertia, having been classified with Class A+ efficiency, which is exceptional and rare in private constructions.
It has underfloor central heating which gives it a very comfortable atmosphere. As it works at low temperatures, fuel consumption is very low (wood-fired boiler and solar panels and fuel boiler as backup).
It has air conditioning in all rooms, but with good management of solar incidence, its use is not necessary.
The basement is even bigger than the house and in addition to a huge garage for many cars has a huge laundry room, bathroom with Turkish bath, 3 large storage rooms and a boiler room and solar heating.
Everything is automated, from heating to the control of high-efficiency solar panels, diesel and wood boilers, domestic hot water, and various irrigation systems. There are many indoor and outdoor power outlets conveniently arranged for convenient use. The alarm system has multiple protection zones and panic buttons on the outside.
- The caretaker's house has a bedroom with a large wardrobe, living room with kitchen, machine room, and bathroom. It also has heating and air conditioning. If not used for this purpose, it can be considered a very special suite, as it is conveniently connected to the main house.
- The chapel is simple and blessed, it also has heating, automatic ventilation, and pleasant lighting through allusive stained glass windows.
- The pool is large and overflowing, with water heated by the solar system, and the water treatment system is not the conventional one with chlorine or other chemicals, but the one used by NASA with copper ions and active oxygen, resulting in protected water and pure. The vast lawned garden is surrounding and invites you to rest, as it has great privacy due to the protection of tall shrubs and trees that isolate it from the rest of the property. The house attached to the pool is large and can even be used as a dwelling, as it has all the necessary conditions: kitchen, living room, bathroom, fireplace, air conditioning, b.b.q. And storage for all pool and garden equipment.
- The aerodrome: - On the opposite side of the property is the aerodrome with international certification ICAO/EASA. The runway is 550 m long and has been used by aircraft ranging from ultralight aircraft to the Cessna 172 and the twin-engine Cessna push-pull. The hangar has space for several aircraft and is composed on the 1st floor, by an office, complete bathroom, large living room, 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, and storage. On the ground floor, there is a complete bathroom, large kitchen, living room, and workshop.
This set can be inhabited autonomously. Outside there are two restrooms, technical storage, and general compressed air central. There is room to build more hangars
Energy Rating: A+