A great opportunity to buy a high quality modern luxury villa in the highly sought after town of Ciudad Quesada.
The villa is located within the gated residential community of Laguna Park in south Ciudad Quesada and has access to a lovely communal pool and garden area directly opposite the property. Off road parking is provided to the front of the villa, with an abundance of street parking available to the outside of the community.
A small covered porchway (10m2) sits to the front of the property and to the side of the property you will find the external stairs that lead up to the impressive roof top solarium (76m2) with views over the communal pool area and to the Lagunas in the distance. Behind the stairs to the solarium is a storgae shed. Half of the solarium benefits from the large retractable awnings that provide additional shade when the sun is overhead, as well as the roller curtains that provide shelter from the wind. To the front of the solarium you will find a large outdoor jaccuzi spa. At the rear of the solarium there is a large storage cupboard that has space for a washing machine and tumble drier, whilst to the front is a similar storage cupboard, ideal for housing all the cushions from the outdoor furniture. All in all, this is a fantastic outside space in which to enjoy the warm Mediteranean climate.
The garden contains a range of mature planting and with its extensive areas of gravel and terrace proves to be low maintenance.
The villa is in immaculate condition throughout and boasts high quality fixtures and fittings – it really needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Air conditioning through ducts
- Solar water heating system
- Remote monitored alarm system including CCTV coverage
- Satelite TV
- Internet connection with possibilty to upgrade to fibre optic connection
- Double glazed windows with aluminium blinds and grills
- Motorised blind on the lounge sliding doors
- Modern fully fitted kitchen complete with high spec appliances
- Under floor heating in the bathrooms
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room with fully glazed walls
- Roof top solarium (76m2) with views of the communal pool.
- Retractable awning and side curtains on the solarium
- Jacuzzi spa unit on the solarium
- Shower unit on the solarium
- Outside laundry area on the solarium
- Retractable Toldos above the sliding doors to the side garden area
- Access to two communal pools – one of which is directly opposite the property
- Remote controlled electric access gate to the residencial area
- The outside walls have been recoated with a stain repellant long life paint
- The property is supplied partially furnished – a list can be supplied of what is included, with the option to by the remaining items for an additional cost.
The main entrance door is located in the covered porch area at the front of the property. This opens into the main open plan living space. To the front is the lounge area, whilst to the rear is the fantastic modern fitted kitchen, equipped with top quality stainless steel finish appliances. A small breakfast bar seperates the kitchen area from the rest of the room.
Sliding doors at the side of this space open into the garden at the side of the villa, giving access to the stairs up to the solarium.
Master bedroom with en-suite shower room. The en-suite has frosted glass walls seperating it from the bedroom. The en-suite is equipped with a walk-in shower enclosure, WC and a suspended porcelain sink unit.
Second double bedroom, equipped with a double bed.
Third double bedroom, equipped with twin beds.
Family bathroom, equipped with a walk in shower enclosure, WC and sink unit. The water softener unit is located in this bathroom.