Great Opportunity! Old House built before 1951 to recover/new build in Moncarapacho.
It is a mixed article, consisting of a house to recover and a rustic land with 6.480 sqm.
These houses have a general feasibility for expansion up to 300m2 of free construction, always subject to an approval of the construction projects by the City Council.
The house is old, before 1951 and has 128m2 of construction area.
It's composed by:
- A kitchen with access to the terrace;
- A living room with a door to the outside and access to two bedrooms;
- Two rooms without windows;
- A two-room agricultural outbuilding with 68m2, attached to the main house;
- Backyard with 712 sqm;
- Terrace with 60 sqm and unobstructed views.
The land is rustic has 6,350m2 and is all flat.
It is not fenced and has a southwest wall.
The property is located between Fuseta and Moncarapacho,
It has a local access road as a dead end on dirt and is about 3 minutes away from Moncarapacho (1.5km)