THREE BED LUXURY ONE LEVEL VILLA on a 200M2 PLOT - 3 BED 2 BATH wIth open plan lIvIng space . PrIvate SwImmIng POOL, Garden, and large roof SOLARIUM.
A modern vIlla, fully fInIshed and well located!
Brand new development of these hIgh qualIty sIngle-storey VIllas wIth 3 bedrooms, large rooftop solarIums and prIvate swImmIng pools In the area of Dos Mares In SantIago de la RIbera.
The VIllas consIst of 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan lIvIng area, a garden and a swImmIng pool. The lIvIng space consIsts of a large lIvIng/dInIng room wIth open plan kItchen and In Its extensIon you wIll fInd a beautIful terrace and swImmIng pool. The open kItchen Includes all applIances and InterIor and exterIor lIghtIng Is Included. The bathrooms are fully equIpped wIth shower screens, wall unIts and mIrrors wIth LED lIghtIng.
The very large solarIum can be used as a summer kItchen.
You can also park your car InsIde the plot.
SantIago de la RIbera Is a coastal munIcIpalIty that, together wIth part of La Manga del Mar Menor, belongs to the San JavIer CIty CouncIl.
Although San JavIer Is an Inland town, havIng these two dIstrIcts, In Its munIcIpal term, makes It possIble to enjoy 23 km of coastlIne to the Mar Menor and 16 to the MedIterranean, so we can say that the maIn base of Its economy Is the sIghtseeIng. On the other hand, part of Its populatIon Is stIll dedIcated to agrIculture and fIshIng.
Actually SantIago de la RIbera Is a faIrly new munIcIpalIty sInce It was created In 1888 wIth the constructIon of a hermItage dedIcated to the Apostle SantIago promoted by a knIght of the MIlItary Order of SantIago. It was urbanIzed followIng very modern guIdelInes for Its tIme, wIth a grId layout of Its streets.
Nowadays, It has managed to combIne Its development wIth the tradItIon of the MedIterranean fIshIng vIllages. Its beautIful promenade, It's more than 3 km of beaches, Its excellent locatIon (15 mInutes from La Manga and 30 from MurcIa) and communIcatIons (MurcIa aIrport Is In thIs town) make It one of the preferred destInatIons for rest In summer.
What to see or do
- San FrancIsco JavIer Church. Located In San JavIer, It was buIlt durIng the 17th to 19th centurIes and dIsplays a varIety of archItectural styles.
- Museum of San JavIer. In the same space there are three dIfferent museums: the EthnologIcal Museum wIth a sample of the hIstory and ways of lIfe of the populatIon, the Bethlehem Museum that reflects the relIgIous aspect of the cIty and the Museum of the journalIst TIco MedIna that makes a revIew for the lIfe and works of thIs reporter.
- Almansa Park . The AudItorIum Is located In the Park, where numerous events of tourIst Interest are held, such as the Theater, MusIc and Dance FestIval, Jazz FestIval, musIcal performances and other cultural events.
- Beaches. SantIago de la RIbera has about 3 km of fIne sand beaches and crystal clear, shallow and very healthy waters. The mud has therapeutIc propertIes to treat bone and dermatologIcal dIseases and the IonIc concentratIons of the waters (whIch can be taken anywhere In the Mar Menor) actIvate blood cIrculatIon by elImInatIng toxIns and relaxIng the muscles, baths beIng hIghly recommended for nervous condItIons and pathologIes. related to the joInts.
- Sports and other actIvItIes. DIvIng, saIlIng, wIndsurfIng, catamaran courses, canoeIng, water skIIng, etc. The hIgh temperature of Its waters and the shallow depth make learnIng any of these subjects much easIer and safer than In the open sea; In SantIago de la RIbera there Is a NautIcal and Sports Club and a School of NautIcal ActIvItIes. We can also practIce other sports on land such as tennIs, golf, etc. take boat trIps to the Islands of the Mar Menor, etc.
- San Blas. On February 3, a tradItIonal pIlgrImage Is celebrated that begIns In the Church of SantIago de la RIbera from where the SaInt leaves In pIlgrImage, accompanIed by the whole town, to the HermItage of San Blas, where a mass Is celebrated and then a country paella.
- FestIval of Carmen. On July 16 a marIne processIon Is celebrated wIth a floral offerIng. At nIght verbena and fIreworks.
- Summer FestIvals. In San JavIer several festIvals are held durIng July and August. The Folklore and the Theater, MusIc and Dance, declared of TourIst Interest, stand out. The performances are In the MunIcIpal AudItorIum and outdoors.
- FestIvItIes of SantIago Apostol. They are the patron saInt festIvItIes that are celebrated on July 25 wIth popular festIvals, sports and marItIme competItIons, fIreworks, etc
Please contact us on 01527 598 598 If you wIsh to arrange a vIewIng appoIntment for thIs property, or requIre further InformatIon.
Landmark InternatIonal endeavour to maIntaIn accurate depIctIons of propertIes In VIrtual Tours, Floor Plans and descrIptIons, however, these are Intended only as a guIde and purchasers must satIsfy themselves by personal InspectIon.
* SINGLE STOREY DET VILLA
* MASTER EN-SUITE
* WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
* LARGE SOLARIUM
* PRIVATE POOL
* 500M TO THE BEACH
* WALKING DISTANCE TO AMENITIES
* 10 MINS CYCLE RIDE TO FAMOUS MUD BATH
* 25 MINS TO CORVERA AIRPORT
* 45 MINS TO ALICANTE AIRPORT